Tagged again, this time it’s Kaya-g. I find this one quite interesting - it's about 6 actions or achievements one should try and accomplish, before turning 18.
1. Post these rules before presenting your list
2. List 6 actions or achievements you think every person should accomplish before turning 18.
3. There are no conditions on what can be included on the list.
4. At the end of your blog, choose 6, or less, people to get tagged and list their names.
5. The tagged peeps write their own blog entry with their 6 suggestions.
6. Leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged.
(i) Pick a sport you are good at, try and have a career going at it. Do not be swayed given society's sentiments.
(ii) Always make an opportunity to travel, and see beyond. Heart, often is where the home is, however, travels help grow the mind & perceptions - and most importantly help, meet people.
(iii) Develop a few genuine friendships for life: souls, who shall remain your support system, childhood thru adult life.
(iv) Partly accept & listen to your folks: they have walked the "path" - hence, most often, mom & dad know what they are talking.
(v) Develop one's own personality/identity: just because everyone favours the flavour, doesn't mean you have to. Stay true to your views & honest thoughts.
(vi) Second chances: (this one is personal and perhaps a bit heavy) - being 18 or younger, may not guarantee second chances in life. Always remain thoughtful and caring to loved ones, saying goodbye isn't guranteed - maturing this thought, is important.
Hmmmm, tag, 6 or less peeps
1. the real nick (muhahaha nick, we wanna hear it from ya! feel free to list it on this blog if you prefer :)
2. BuJ (realize i* has tagged you, am sorta supporting her tag - spill it brotha :)
3. Ammaro - ditto, please give it a try :)